Showing all 6 results
Sullage Hose Buddy$49.99
Gas Bottle Cover$40.00 Out of Stock
Awning Arm Protectors$140.00 Select options
Anti Flap Kit Rolling Storage Bag$60.00
Electrical Lead Bag$30.00
Annexe Wall Bag$45.00
Choosing The Right Caravan Covers
A caravan is your beloved companion through all your travels. It offers home and shelter away from the harsh elements on the road. But a caravan needs its protection too. Caravan covers play a key role in shielding your caravan from the damage caused by external elements and poor weather conditions. Covers can be used to protect vulnerable parts of the caravan and helps ensure that the caravan remains in prime working condition.
Covers are also available for individual components of your trailer or caravan. For example, a caravan awning cover can be used to protect the awning and ensure long-lasting performance. However, for the best performance, it is important to pick the right travel trailer covers or caravan covers to match your specific requirements.
Finding The Right Caravan Covers:
1. There are various different kinds of trailer covers and caravan covers available in the market. Consider your requirements before purchasing one that offers the right features.
2. The most important factor to consider while buying the trailer or caravan cover is the fit. Note down the specifications of your trailer or caravan and search for the cover that matches those measurements. Be sure to consider all aspects of the caravan, such as the awning or gas bottle as these elements can use their own cover. Depending on which elements you require most protection from, you can choose between different types of covers.
- General caravan covers protect the caravan from top to bottom and offer protection against all common elements such as rain, sun and condensation.
- A towing caravan cover is used to protect the caravan while it is being towed. It prevents scratching from flying debris. This cover is ideal for those who travel often.
- Caravan roof covers offer protection against sun and water damage. This is the ideal choice for those who plan to park their vehicle outside for long periods of time.
3. Finally, you must consider the material used for the cover. It is important to find a material that offers protection from harsh weather and debris. However, you must also ensure that the material is breathable. Choose between covers that offer a universal fit, are semi-tailored or ones that are fully tailored based on the model of the trailer or caravan. Be sure to consider if the material will cause scratches to the windows before finalizing on a cover.
More About Xtend Outdoors
Xtend Outdoors is a family-run business operating from Queensland. We specialize in offering high-quality equipment that helps enhance your outdoor camping experience. We ensure that your caravan covers and trailer covers offer long lasting performance and are tailored to match your specific needs.