Quotations And Placement Of Orders
- Any quote provided will expire within 30 days
- A request for a quote can be provided either verbally or in writing
- All prices quoted are based on charges current at that time. Should these charges change, the invoice will reflect the updated charges for Services and Goods provided.
- GST will be charged on Goods that attract GST per the applicable rate
- At the discretion of the Supplier, all orders may be subject to full payment or part payment before Goods are provided to the Customer
- The payment of a deposit by the Customer shall constitute acceptance of the quote for Goods and/or Services.
Provision of Goods and Services
- Xtend Outdoors retains the right to decline requests to supply Goods or Services to a Customer or cancel or postpone the delivery of Goods at its discretion.
- The Customer is responsible for making all arrangements necessary to accept delivery of Goods. A $33.00 Non Delivery Fee may be charged, along with a reasonable delivery and restocking fee, if a Customer fails to make adequate arrangements for acceptance of Goods.
- The Supplier will use independent discretion as to it’s most appropriate and effective manner of delivering the Goods and Services to the Customer, including the freighting company that will be used for delivery of Goods.
- Xtend Outdoors does not warrant that it will be capable of delivering Goods and Services to a Customer on a specific date or time, unless previously specified on the quote.
- The Customer acknowledges that the Customer may forfeit any rights he may have against the Supplier if:
– The Goods are applied for any use to which the Goods are not intended for and/or not in accordance with any applicable manual or the Suppliers instructions
– Any alteration is carried out to the Goods and/or the Goods are not repaired by Xtend Outdoors.
- The Customer further acknowledges sole responsibility for any damage or injury to property or person caused by using the Goods in any way and shall indemnify in full the Supplier, its servants and/or agents in relation to all such claims.
Payment and Credit Policy
- Non-Account Customers must make payment in full to the Supplier at time of purchase and prior to freighting of the Goods or on completion of the Services unless otherwise specified or agreed in writing
- Credit – Credit will only be granted at the sole discretion of the Supplier and upon submission of a completed Trade Application Form
On the acceptance of the Trade Application Form, Account Customers must make full payment to the Supplier within the payment terms stipulated on the completed Trade Application Form, or as otherwise agreed between parties in writing
Any credit or credit limit granted by Xtend Outdoors may be revised by the Supplier at any time and at its discretion
- The Supplier reserves the right to withdraw any credit facility upon any breach by the Customer of these Terms and Conditions
- The Customer agrees that upon any credit withdrawal, the entire remaining monies becomes payable
- Set Off – The Customer has no rights to set-off in any suit, claim or proceeding brought by the Supplier against the Customer for default in payment
The Customer also acknowledges that the Supplier can procedure this clause in bar of any proceeding for set-off.
- If the Supplier does not receive the outstanding balance on or before the default date, the Customer acknowledges that:
They will be liable for interest on the outstanding balance from the default date at the rate of 12% p.a. calculated on a daily basis
The Customer may also be charged an account keeping fee of $10.00 at the end of each calendar month in which the account is kept in arrears
In the event where the Supplier refers the outstanding balance to a lawyer or collection agency, the Customer shall pay as a liquidated debt the charges reasonably made or claimed by the lawyer on the indemnity basis
Risk And Liability
- The Customer will ensure that the Supplier has all appropriate information to supply Goods including necessary delivery instructions
- Xtend Outdoors will not be liable for any damages or costs resulting in the Goods being faulty or not fit for purpose as a consequence of insufficient or inaccurate information provided by the Customer
- The Customer accepts risk in relation to the Goods when the Goods have been delivered and passed into their care.
- Xtend Outdoors does not purport to restrict, modify or exclude any liability that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law
- Warranty periods vary. Please refer to your product for specific warranty details
- Provided that the Customer reports any defect in Goods supplied, preferably within 14 days from the date the defect becomes apparent, the Supplier will rectify the defect within a reasonable period of time
- Xtend Outdoors offers the following warranty to Consumers in relation to Goods supplied:
“Our Goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You, the Customer, are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have Goods repaired or replaced if the Goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.”
- In respect to all warranty claims, Xtend Outdoors retains the right to inspect Goods alleged to be defective
- Xtend Outdoors is not bound to compensate the Customer for any reasonable delay in rectifying Goods and Services found to be defective or in assessing the Customers claim
- Warranty Claims can be made in one of the following ways:
– Submit the claim in writing either via mail or email
– Call Xtend Outdoors on 1300 783 776.
Return Of Goods
- The request of Return Of Goods must be made within 7 days of acceptance of Goods by the Customer
- The cost of the Goods must have been fully paid by the Customer
- The Goods being return must be in their original condition and fit for resale
- The Customer acknowledges that they make incur a restocking fee which is calculated at 20% of the purchase price paid
- Xtend Outdoors may, at its discretion, apply any refund in respect of Goods so returned as credit to the trading account of the Customer less the 20% restocking fee
- The Customer is at all times responsible for the Goods until accepted as returned by Xtend Outdoors pursuant to this clause and the Customer accepts that it will bear any relevant freight or associated cost of returning the Goods.