Recovery Hitch & Shackle
4.7T coated bow shackle
Designed to suit Class 4 towbars
50mm (2″) x 50mm (2″) receivers
4.7 tonne working load limit
Powdercoated hi-vis bow shackle
Solid steel construction
Complies to AS/NZ 2741.2002
Overall Length: 175mm
- Reviews (0)
The multi-directional hitch receiver sold by Xtend Outdoors provides an ideal connection point for most general winch or strap recoveries. Made from high strength steel it is the only safe way to attach a recovery device to a vehicles towing system.
Hitch comes complete with:
– 4.7T coated bow shackle.
– Designed to suit Class 4 towbars
– 50mm (2â³) x 50mm (2â³) receivers.
– 4.7 tonne working load limit.
– Powdercoated hi-vis bow shackle.
– Solid steel construction.
– Complies to AS/NZ 2741.2002.
– Overall Length: 175mm.
XTEND YOUR OUTDOOR LIVING SPACE.