The heavy duty battery box allows you to turn a regular deep-cycle battery into a convenient portable power station, or create a simple dual battery setup using the optional 50A Voltage-Sensitive Relay (VSR) and Dual Battery Wiring Kit. It is suitable for a range of battery types including AGM, Lithium, Wet, Gel and Calcium, and can handle batteries up to 330mm (l) x 180mm (w) x 240mm (h) in size.
Constructed of durable ABS plastic and meeting the UL 94V-0 standard for flammability of plastic products, this battery box is a high-quality unit that will last for many years. It contains two 12v outlets with 10A fuses, a dual USB outlet, four 50A Anderson-style outlets that can be used as outputs or inputs, and a 175A Anderson-style outlet which can be used as a jump-starter. Unlike most other models on the market, all Anderson-style ports are recessed into the body to minimise the possibility of damage, and the internal cabling uses heavy-gauge wire and quality connectors.
The battery can be charged from a range of sources (including solar panels) by simply plugging into one of the 50A Anderson-style ports. The battery's charge status and voltage can be easily seen via the large digital display.
- Constructed from UL 94V-0 compliant fire-resistant ABS plastic
- Multiple port types allows you to connect a range of devices
- Easily connect a DC/DC charger or solar panel to charge the battery, or use the optional 50A Voltage-Sensitive Relay (VSR) and Dual Battery Wiring Kit to charge directly from crank battery
- Can be used to jump start vehicles using our optional 175A Anderson jumper cable set
- All ports are recessed into the body to reduce likelihood of damage
- Easily see battery status with large digital display