Aussie Traveller Anti Flap Kit (AFK)
The Aussie Traveller Anti-Flap Kit (AFK) prevents wind flap and provides a waterproof method to attach walls to your awning. The AFK is easy to install and is perfectly designed to suit most brands of roll-out awnings and walls.
Refer to the Specifications below for sizing and measurement details.
- Available in three sizes in white and black.
- Innovative smart design features sail tracks to easily attach walls to awnings.
- Additional external sail track for easy installation of fly awning.
- Fitting brackets included.
- Pairs well with the Aussie Traveller Curved Roof Rafters (CRR)
For an easy storage solution for your AFK, you can purchase the Anti-Flap Kit Storage Bag
Anti-Flap Kit Sizing:
- 2100 - 2200mm
- 2200 - 2300mm
- 2300 - 2400mm
*Extension brackets are available for awnings with projections greater than 2400mm.
The Anti-Flap Kit breaks down to 4 individual sections (2 pieces per end), when joined together form a full-length clamp. This full-length clamp holds to the awning fabrics outside edge to prevent wind flap.
Measure the awning extension from the wall of the vehicle to the roller tube, to determine the correct Anti Flap Kit length required. Please refer to the diagram below.
Reminder to ensure awning is fully rolled out and open as normal.