Showing all 3 results
Awnings – The ultimate weather protection
Awnings are attached to the side of the caravan and provide protection from the sun and rain. They comprise two legs to support the awning when it’s extended, the barrel which the vinyl wraps around when it’s retracted, and support arms which hold the awning out. Xtend Outdoors are experts at fitting awnings and also replacing fabric on your old awning.
Caravan Awnings for Every Need
Who doesn’t want the comfort of a shade in the middle of nowhere? When you travel with your family in your RVs, you should always have caravan awnings at hand. Awnings for caravans not only increase the floor space of your RV, but it also acts as an extension to the overall space provided by the vehicle. No matter where you park your caravan, you will always have that extra space.
There are multiple options for caravan awnings for sale and such range is provided because the needs of every person as well as every vehicle is different. Australia Wide Annexes offers Wind Out Awnings, Roll Out Awnings, Camper Room Awnings throughout Australia. These are just basic formats of the designs. You can also get custom awnings for your caravan for ensuring that it is installed perfectly on it.
We, at Australia Wide Annexes, have years of experience in providing the best caravan awnings to our customers and we know that every awning needs special care and attention for bringing out its high quality. From the choice of materials to the accuracy of the measurements, every stage in the process is crucial for making the product as per your expectations. If you are not able to take the measurements, call us and we will send our team to the site. You could also get our DIY Kit which gives a step by step direction on taking measurements. Get extra space anywhere, anytime and with the comforts of your home, only with Australia Wide Annexes’ Caravan Awnings. we install awning at your location around Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide and more. check the complete list of awning installation locations at the contact us page.
– Manual roll-out awnings. These are extended by physically moving the awning barrel out to its desired width and detaching the legs from the van and moving them to the appropriate position under the barrel.
– Wind-out awnings. There are lighter-weight than roll-out awnings and as such may not stand up to strong winds as well. They are extended by using a handle to wind out a knob that extends the awning. Legs drop down from inside the lead-bar of the awning.
– Electric awnings are extended by simply using a remote to control how far the awning is extended. These do not have support legs, instead relying on a structure of arms that give them rigidity.
1. Vinyl width – measure along the sail track on the van.
2. Vinyl projection (length) – Measure from the van sail track to where the vinyl attaches to the awning barrel.
3. Vinyl width at the barrel.
4. Valance drop – how much of a valance you would like.