Caravan Draught Skirt
Our high-quality caravan draught skirts (or draft skirts) are a game-changing addition to all your caravanning mobile adventures. Designed with the utmost care and expertise, these caravan draught skirts are a must-have for any caravan enthusiast. They play a pivotal role in enhancing the overall experience of your travels, ensuring that your home on wheels remains comfortable and energy-efficient.
Get Your Caravan Draft Skirt in Australia Today
At Xtend Outdoors, our caravan draught skirts are meticulously crafted from durable materials, providing a protective shield against harsh weather conditions, rain, gusty winds, and cold temperatures. By minimising heat loss and effectively sealing off the caravan's underside, they create a cozy and inviting interior environment, making all your road trips even more enjoyable.
With Xtend Outdoor's caravan draught skirts, you can look forward to a more comfortable and worry-free travelling experience, no matter where the road takes you. Shop our skirting protection products today.
How Can I Benefit From Buying A Caravan Draught Skirt?
When it comes to optimising your caravan's comfort, a draught skirt for caravans is the ultimate accessory. Also known as a caravan strip or draft strip, this essential piece of equipment is designed to combat unwanted drafts and ensure that your mobile home, annexe or space underneath your awning, remains cosy in all weather conditions.
There are many benefits to buying a caravan draught skirt. For starters, it can help to protect your awning area from damage by preventing drafts from entering under the awning, and it can help to reduce the overall risk of tears and rips.
Some of the key benefits include:
A draught skirt helps to keep the space under your caravan awning warmer in cold weather and cooler in hot weather by preventing drafts from entering under the caravan. This can make a big difference in your comfort levels, especially if you are camping in extreme weather conditions.
Reduced noise levels
A draught skirt can also help to reduce noise levels around your caravan by blocking out wind noise and other external sounds. This can make your outdoor living space a more peaceful and relaxing place to be.
A draught skirt can also help to increase your privacy outside your caravan by blocking out the view of passers-by when you are in an enclosed annexe. This can be especially beneficial if you are camping in a crowded campsite.
Discover the difference that a well-designed draught skirt and draught strips can make for your caravan, providing comfort and peace of mind on your adventures.
What's The Installation Kit For A Draught Skirt in Australia?
The installation kit for a draft skirt typically includes the following items and features. With proper care and maintenance, a caravan draft skirt should last for many years.
- Draft skirt material: This is the main component of the draft skirt and is typically made from waterproof heavy-duty vinyl or canvas material.
- Snap Fasteners: These are used to attach the draft skirt to your caravan. The type of fasteners used will vary depending on the type of draft skirt and your caravan. Some common types of fasteners include press studs, eyelets, and Velcro.
- Pegs: These are used to secure the draft skirt to the ground.
- Instructions: Draft skirts come with installation instructions, which should be followed carefully.
How to Fit a Draught Skirt to a Caravan?
A draught skirt is a barrier that is attached to the bottom section of a caravan to prevent cold air from flowing underneath and into the awning area or annexe:
- Prepare the area. Make sure the area where you will be fitting the draught skirt is clean and free of debris.
- Attach the draught skirt to your caravan. Attach the draught skirt to your caravan by pressing the studs along the top edge of the draught skirt to the studs on the front of your caravan. Follow the instructions that come with your draught skirt for specific instructions on how to do this.
- Secure the draught skirt to the ground. Use the pegs provided to secure the draught skirt to the ground. This will prevent the draught skirt from blowing away in the wind.
If you've been wondering 'what is the draught skirt size for my caravan?' then please note that our Xtend Outdoors draught skirt range is custom-made and will take up to 2 weeks to make after you place your order, measuring and installing the product is at an extra charge. We take into account those who are seeking caravan draught skirts with motorhome draught skirts, and caravan annexe draught skirts.
For information on fitment and the installation guide, please visit our website.
Shop our Caravan Draught Skirt Today
The Xtend Outdoors Draught Skirt, offers a superb and efficient solution for bridging the space between your vehicle and the ground, effectively keeping out undesirable elements like wind, dust, and dirt from infiltrating your annexe. Contact us to order your custom made camper draught skirt at Xtend Outdoors today.