Xtend Outdoors Pty Ltd is the operator of www.xtendoutdoors.com.au. By placing an order through this Website, you will be agreeing to the terms below. These are provided to ensure both parties are aware of and agree upon this arrangement to mutually protect and set expectations on our service.
Shipping Time Frames
Orders are packed and shipped from 3 different sites within Australia depending on location and stock. We endeavour to have all orders filled and shipped out within 2-4 business days. During peak periods such as public holidays and promotional periods additional days for dispatch may apply.
In these instances, we take steps to ensure shipment delays will be kept to a minimum. Our customer service team will be in touch via email to notify you of the delay and updated delivery timeframes.
Western Australia Delivery Times: Some parcels to WA may experience transit times of up to 3 weeks depending on freight services. This will not affect all deliveries however if you experience any delays outside of this time frame, please contact our customer service team with your order number.
Subject to stock availability. We try to maintain accurate stock counts on our website but from time-to-time there may be a stock discrepancy and we will not be able to fulfill all your items at time of purchase. In this instance, we will contact you about whether you would prefer to await restocking of the backordered item and have the order shipped in full or if you would prefer for us to process a refund.
2. Shipping Costs
Shipping costs are calculated during checkout based on weight, dimensions, and destination of the items in the order. Payment for shipping will be collected with the purchase. This price will be the final price for shipping cost to the customer.
3.1 Return Due To Change Of Mind
Xtends Outdoors Pty Ltd will happily accept returns due to change of mind if a request to return is received by us within 7 days of receipt of item and are returned to us in original packaging, unused and in resalable condition. This however does not apply to custom-made items. Custom made products are non-refundable due to change of mind.
Return shipping will be paid at the customers expense and the customer will be required to arrange their own shipping.
Once returns are received and accepted, refunds will be processed to store credit for a future purchase. We will notify you once this has been completed through email. Xtend Outdoors will refund the value of the goods returned but will NOT refund the value of any shipping paid.
3.2 Warranty Returns
- Xtend Outdoors does not purport to restrict, modify or exclude any liability that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law
- Warranty periods vary. Please refer to your product for specific warranty details
- Provided that the Customer reports any defect in Goods supplied, preferably within 14 days from the date the defect becomes apparent, the Supplier will rectify the defect within a reasonable period of time
- Xtend Outdoors offers the following warranty to Consumers in relation to Goods supplied:
“Our Goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You, the Customer, are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have Goods repaired or replaced if the Goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.”
- In respect to all warranty claims, Xtend Outdoors retains the right to inspect Goods alleged to be defective
- Xtend Outdoors is not bound to compensate the Customer for any reasonable delay in rectifying Goods and Services found to be defective or in assessing the Customers claim
- Warranty Claims can be made in one of the following ways:
– Submit the claim in writing either via mail or email
– Call Xtend Outdoors on 1300 783 776.
4. Delivery Terms
4.1 Transit Time Domestically
In general, domestic shipments are in transit for 2 - 7 days.
4.2 Transit time Internationally
Generally, orders shipped internationally are in transit for 4 - 22 days. This varies greatly depending on the courier you have selected and items in the order. We can offer a more specific estimate when you are choosing your courier at checkout.
4.3 Dispatch Time
Orders are usually dispatched within 2-4 business days of payment of order. Our warehouse operates on Monday - Friday during standard business hours, except on national holidays at which time the warehouse will be closed. In these instances, we take steps to ensure shipment delays will be kept to a minimum.
4.4 Change Of Delivery Address
For change of delivery address requests, we can change the address at any time before the order has been dispatched.
4.5 P.O. Box Shipping
Xtend Outdoors Pty Ltd will ship to P.O. box addresses using postal services only where available. We are unable to offer couriers services to these locations.
4.6 Items Out Of Stock
If an item is out of stock, we will wait for the item to be available before dispatching your order. Existing items in the order will be reserved while we await this item.
4.7 Delivery Time Exceeded
If delivery time has exceeded the forecasted time, please contact us so that we can investigate.
5. Tracking Notifications
Upon dispatch, customers will receive a tracking link from which they will be able to follow the progress of their shipment based on the latest updates made available by the shipping provider.
6. Parcels Damaged In Transit
If you find a parcel is damaged in-transit, if possible, please reject the parcel from the courier and get in touch with our customer service. If the parcel has been delivered without you being present, please contact customer service with next steps.
7. Duties & Taxes
7.1 Sales Tax
Sales tax (GST) has already been applied to the price of the goods as displayed on the website.
7.2 Import Duties & Taxes
If you change your mind before you have received your order, we are able to accept cancellations at any time before the order has been dispatched. If an order has already been dispatched, please refer to our refund policy.
Parcels are insured for loss and damage up to the value as stated by the courier.
9.1 Process for parcel damaged in-transit.
We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has completed their investigation into the claim.
9.2 Process for parcel lost in-transit.
We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has investigated and deemed the parcel lost.
10. Customer service
For all customer service enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any Products which are damaged or defective, or which the law provides may otherwise be returned to Xtend Outdoors, or which are not otherwise in accordance with the Customer’s order, may be returned to Xtend Outdoors within 7 days of receipt of the Products, at no cost to the Customer.
- The request of Return Of Goods must be made within 7 days of acceptance of Goods by the Customer.
- The cost of the Goods must have been fully paid by the Customer.
- The Goods being returned must be in their original condition and fit for resale.
- The Customer acknowledges that they may incur a restocking fee which is calculated at 10% of the purchase price paid.
- Xtend Outdoors may, at its discretion, apply any refund in respect of Goods so returned as credit to the trading account of the Customer less the 10% restocking fee.
- The Customer is at all times responsible for the Goods until accepted as returned by Xtend Outdoors pursuant to this clause and the Customer accepts that it will bear any relevant freight or associated cost of returning the Goods.
The Customer may otherwise return Products to Xtend Outdoors and obtain a credit:
- Except for “custom made” specially purchased products, products specifically tailored for the Customer’s requirements.
- Provided that it does so within 7 days of delivery and return authorisation is obtained from Xtend Outdoors;
- Provided that the products are in their original packaging, unopened, of a current make and model, and otherwise as new and in a saleable condition.
- At the Customer’s own expense, or to the Customer’s account; and
- On the basis that risk in the Products remains with the Customer until the Products are received by Xtend Outdoors, and that a restocking or return fee may be charged.
To the extent permitted by law, the Customer is not entitled to return the Products and obtain a credit for Products specifically tailored to the Customer’s requirements, unless otherwise agreed between the parties.
To be eligible for a return, the Product must be in the same condition that the Customer received it, unused, with any tags and in its original packaging. The Customer also needs the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, the Customer can contact Xtend Outdoors at the details below. If the return is accepted, Xtend Outdoors will send the Customer a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send the package. Items sent back to Xtend Outdoors without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Notwithstanding the provisions of this clause, Xtend Outdoors will not accept a returned Product:
- for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases; or
- where the Customer has caused the Product to become unmerchantable or failed to take steps to prevent the Product from becoming unmerchantable or the Product has become damaged by abnormal use whilst in the possession of the Customer.
Xtend Outdoors will not accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
Xtend Outdoors will notify the Customer once Xtend Outdoors has received and inspected a return. If approved, the Customer will be automatically refunded on the Customer’s original payment method.Please allow 3-10 business days, dependent on your bank, for the amount be refunded into your account.