Annexe Mat - Overnighter
50% OFF Screw In Mat Pegs
Buy any Affordable Camping Mat and receive 50% off our new Screw In Mat Pegs.
Add to cart now, before offer ends!
Experience the ultimate in comfort during your caravanning and camping trips with Affordable Camping Mats! These mats are ethically manufactured from recycled polypropylene so you can rest easy knowing you’re choosing a ‘feel-good’ mat that is eco-friendly, saving plastic from going into landfills.
These portable, sturdy, and easy to clean mats come in a range of designs and sizes, and are perfect for your campsite, gazebo, or any living space around your caravan, RV or motorhome. These mats are also ideal for use inside large tents to add extra padding under your feet.
All mats are non-slip and not only keep your space free from dirt, but also protects the grass and ground beneath with its unique tight weave design that allows for air circulation. Each mat also includes a storage bag making pack up and transportation a breeze.
These affordable camping mats are sure to level up your outdoor living space while supporting our natural environment. Don't forget to bring the ultimate camping and caravanning mat on your next journey!
- Size 2m x 1.8m
- Eco-friendly 100% Recycled Poly Mats
- Lightweight & durable
- Reversible design (Reverse colour design/image on each side)
- UV Protected
- Waterproof, weatherproof & mould-resistant
- Double stitched
- Non-slip & easy to clean
- Eyelets for easy tie-down
- Unique tight weave design preserves ground underneath
- Barrier against dirt, stones & insects whilst still allowing sand to sift through
- Storage Bag & Care Instructions included
- 3 year warranty
- Certified by the Caravan Industry Association of Australia
*Please note, mat colours may differ slightly from the images shown due to the different inks used in individual print runs.
This Overnighter mat is 2m x 1.8m but can be folded down to 1.2m x 1.8m when you have a small break from your road trip, or it can be refolded down to 1.2m x 0.9m for use as a door mat. Below are some of the different ways you can use this mat:
- All-weather flooring & matting
- Campsite flooring
- External tent flooring
- Ground cover under swags
- Outdoor matting for picnics or other gatherings
- Excellent for the beach with its sand-free design
- Perfect for children’s play areas
- School excursions, Scout camps & Cub camps
- Market stalls & food truck events
Specifications & Care
Materials: Recycled Poly Plastic
Design/Manufacture: Designed in Australia & manufactured in China
Open Dimensions: 2m x 1.8m
Folded Dimensions & Weight: 100 x 90 x 10cm - 3kg
All our floor mats have been made to the best attainable standards from UV-treated recycled polypropylene. Follow our guide to mat maintenance for cleaning and storage instructions.
- When you lay the mat out, make sure there is a smooth surface under the mat – no sharp objects like roots, stone, rocks, etc. Clear the area before laying.
- Be conscious of the furniture on the mat. Don’t sit your chair legs near the edge of the mat. Do not drag it across – lift it. Dragging can cause damage to the surface of the mat.
- Fold your mat up correctly after use, with 2 built-in folds to assist. These folds are also strengthen the centre. We recommend 2 people fold the 6 x 2.4m mats.
- Look after your mat long term & it will serve you well. Always wash down before storing if needed. Any bad stains – use a hose, ideally a pressure hose & suds.
*Please note that the product may cause deterioration after long-term sun exposure and use.